First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
sound across slides
Having trouble getting sound to play across slides. Once music starts in first slide, and I click scroll bar to move down to next slide, the music stops immediately, even though I've clicked 'play across slides'. Also, I typed in 10 slides next to the After button but that seems to revert back to 999 slides w... 14 May 2010 04:06
Pasting Visio Image Into Power Point Issue
I am using VBA (with MS Access) to copy a Visio file and paste it into power point. When I do this using Access 2003, Power Point 2003, and Visio 2003 and power point slide has the ability to open the drawing as Visio by double clicking the drawing. Everything is sharp looking too. Now when I tried it using ... 13 May 2010 16:03
fonts change from saved file
I set the font to Arial (non-italic) and after I save the PPT file and re-open the file, the font changes to italics. MAC PPT 2008 ... 13 May 2010 12:43
slide show stops at first slide
I am working with Power Point 2003 I have inserted MP3 files that i would likwe to play as my slides Transition. When I go to the slide show, my first slide comes up, the MP# file begins, but no other transitions happen. I am stuck on the first slide "Michael Koerner" wrote: Minnie; We require a litt... 13 May 2010 10:30
photo side will not move while music is going why
Poerpoint 2007 Have sldie show ready and it works great put in MP3 songs and works great go to test it all and they songs start but the phots will not change every 5 sec What am I missing?? Why will they ot work together? HELP!!! Urgent ... 13 May 2010 10:30
How do I add a picture to ONE panel of a four panel slide
I'm trying to insert a picture into only one panel of a four panel slide. The insert picture inserts the picture into the entire slide, erasing the text in the other 3 panels. Is this because the picture is too big or am I doing something wrong? ... 13 May 2010 08:17
PowerPoint 2007 Printing issues
Hi, This issue has been driving me crazy: we have presentations that have linked excel tables and pictures, and everything looks awesome in print preview and presentation mode, but when I print, some linked excel tables and pictures just show blank. I have played around with it, and the only way to guarante... 12 May 2010 23:40
How to setting Scale to fit paper as default setting
Hello Everybody. Are there any ways to set Scale to fit paper as default setting in the print windows on Powerpoint 2007. It will save a lot of time when print 100 different Posts..Thanks ... 14 May 2010 05:11
breaking slide link in word 2007 doc
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert. Could you help me locate where I can break the link; and if necessary the add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint? -- SLB -- SLB ... 12 May 2010 19:14