First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Animation Icon Invisible
When I add animation (such as a transistion) to a slide, there should be an animation icon (speeding star) below the slide number in the Slide tab, or under the slide on the Slide Sorter view. The icon in the Slide tab is there, but it's invisible unless I pass the mouse over the place the icon should be, and ... 10 May 2010 18:48
Sending Movies in PPT?
How do i embed a movie file that i have put into a slide show so that when i send the powerpoint presentation to someone i am only sending a single file? If i email the powerpoint presenation normally the (.wmv) file does not go with it and the slide show cannot find the link when the end user is trying to p... 10 May 2010 18:48
Movie glitch within slide show - help!
I have a slide within a slide show. This slide contains a movie clip that plays as soon as the slide show transitions to this slide. At the end of the clip the slide is suppose to transition to the next slide. At the end of the movie clip i want the movie to stop on the last image of the movie and then trans... 10 May 2010 16:34
Copy/Paste Charts on slide
I'm using XP and when I copy and paste a chart on to the same slide (in the hopes of having 2 identical charts side by side) the formatting for one or both charts ALWAYS changes. How can I copy and past charts while preserving formatting, sizing, etc.? ... 10 May 2010 12:06
Bullet points appearing one-by-one
I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once. ... 10 May 2010 12:06
Speech plug-in for PowerPoint
Are there any plug-ins for PowerPoint that use a synthesized voice to add speech to PowerPoint? I already know about the plug-in called �Speech-Over�. But I need something more professional. -- Cinda Krueger ... 10 May 2010 17:41
video plays green in ppt
I just had a laptop upgraded to office 2007 at work and the videos in ppt play green. The audio is fine and if i open the clip straight into windows media player the video is fine there too but when they play as part of a ppt presentation they are green. ... HELP.. -- thanks ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Change all PowerPoint images to grayscale?
Hi, I have a PowerPoint 2007 presentation that contains a large number of RGB images. The journal I'm sending the PowerPoint file to, says that I need to convert all the images to grayscale. Is there an easy way to change the images to grayscale? I've tried Alt-A -> Design tab -> Colors -> Grayscale but... 10 May 2010 12:06
How to determine the current cursor position in the selection of a
How to determine the current cursor position in the selection of a Table cell in Powerpoint 2007 using vb.net If the selection type is text, then the ActiveWindow.Selection.TextRange.Start property returns the current position at which the selection begins within the parent text range. In this snippet we try... 10 May 2010 15:27