From: StepOne on
Hi,

I have a PowerPoint 2007 presentation that contains a large number of RGB
images. The journal I'm sending the PowerPoint file to, says that I need to
convert all the images to grayscale. Is there an easy way to change the
images to grayscale?

I've tried Alt-A -> Design tab -> Colors -> Grayscale

but if I save an image out to a graphics program it says that it's still
not grayscale.
I could save each image out to a graphics program, change to grayscale and
import it back in again, but that would be very laborious as there are alot
of images.

Can you help?

Many thanks
From: John Wilson on