From: mr bill on
I just had a laptop upgraded to office 2007 at work and the videos in ppt
play green. The audio is fine and if i open the clip straight into windows
media player the video is fine there too but when they play as part of a ppt
presentation they are green. ... HELP..
--
thanks
From: TAJ Simmons on
Mr Bill,

I'd consider updating your "graphics card drivers" in windows.

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

From: jpforestier on
Well, he says that his videos work fine in WMP...
What kind of file is it?
"TAJ Simmons" <presentations(a)NOMORESPAMawesomebackgrounds.com> a �crit dans
le message de news: evkfHxF8KHA.1748(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...