From: Joseph on
When I add animation (such as a transistion) to a slide, there should be an
animation icon (speeding star) below the slide number in the Slide tab, or
under the slide on the Slide Sorter view. The icon in the Slide tab is
there, but it's invisible unless I pass the mouse over the place the icon
should be, and there NO icon in the Slide Sorter view. Any idea how I can
make this icon visible all the time in both places. It's disconcerting to
not be able to glance at a slide and know it has animation. Thx