First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
PowerPoint 2003
I used the trial version of Office 2007 with my new computer. I wasn't thrilled with PP when it came to macros. After the trial ended I used Open Office.org (didn't solve the macros issue - I have "games" for my students to play), but at least I could use Word and Excel type programs. I discovered I had one ... 23 May 2010 23:24
PowerPoint on Netbook Computer
I am trying to use PowerPoint on my Acer Aspire One netbook, which has Windows 7 starter edition operating system. I have no problem mirroring my desktop on an external monitor, but I can't get PowerPoint to recognize the presentation view. I'm not sure if this is because of the limited capabilities of Window... 24 May 2010 12:22
In Presentation Mode - want automatic update of links from Excel f
We have an embedded links in our PPT to other files (Excel graphs and data) where the data shows small in PPT. When we update these Excel files, it automatically updates the PPT. However, it does not do it in Presentation mode. Is there a way for the automatic updates to occur in Presentation Mode. Ie. We wa... 22 May 2010 14:57
"Rehearsing" element timings too
I know that slide transition timings can be set by rehearsing them. However, can the animation timings within the slides be set that way (or in a related way) too? In other words, I'm doing a slide show of pictures. The slides have varying number of pictures in them and i'd like to be able to set the animati... 22 May 2010 06:14
"Do you want to save changes" not working...
I copied an excel chart into powerpoint as "Excel Chart (entire workbook)" so that it would not have any links to the orginal worksheet. When I then go in to edit the data the changes are made to the chart however if I close the powerpoint presentation it does not ask me if I want to save my changes, and when ... 21 May 2010 11:43
installed PowerPoint text converter, but it does not operate
When received email and tried to open attachment, received message I needed to install PowerPoint's text converter. Googled and installed, but still receive same message that I need to install PowerPoint's text converter. Thanks, Ben ... 22 May 2010 08:21
Trouble using the arrow keys on a excel chart I copied into powerp
I have charts created in excel and then copied into powerpoint (2007)...when I select the boarder of the chart and try and move it with the arrow keys, it does not work for me…this was possible in my previous version of powerpoint…does anyone know why it doesn't work in this new version? Is there some other key... 21 May 2010 12:49
HELP!
I activated my powerpoint with the product key, but my powerpoint is not working. All options are grayed out and I can't do a darned thing. My powerpoint is due today...any help?! ... 21 May 2010 10:37
Highlighted text
I decided I didn't like my font color, so I changed it. When I looked back, it was highlighted. Why? ... 21 May 2010 04:05
PowerPoint 2007 startup issue
Each time I attempt to start up PowerPoint 2007, I get the User Account Control dialog box "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" When I answer yes the program seems to run fine. All other Office 2007 programs run without this prompt. How do I correct this annoying requ... 25 May 2010 14:40