First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
First Slide with mp3 file not advancing in powerpoint show
I have inserted an .mp3 file on the first slide of my PowerPoint Show. I have added transition effects and timing. When I try to start the show slide 1 just sits there and doesn't transition to Slide 2. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I need an answer today (Tueday 5/18) if at all possible. ... 18 May 2010 17:02
Embed large pdf
How do I insert a pdf that has more than one page? Do I have to insert each page individually? ... 20 May 2010 13:54
How can I delete a line in a power point organizational chart?
I have never used Powerpoint and I am trying to create an organizational chart. When I have moved some boxes the lines are crooked and I need to either figure out how to straighten them or delete and recreat them. Please help. ... 18 May 2010 19:16
transitional slides to look like turning book pages?
any idea how to make transitional slides look like the turning pages of a book? ... 18 May 2010 12:35
More than 4 pics to a page
I am trying to create a 'photo wall' which will be printed out and pinned on a board. I would like to have approximately 21 photos to a page with captions. Is this possible in Powerpoint 2007? I can only see option for 4 pictures at most. Thank You Kay ... 18 May 2010 12:35
motion Fix
I have a shape that I have made into a puzzle with pictures inside . I am trying to get the pieces to fit back into to place with a motion line but it always seems o be off slightly . Is there any way I can make it fir exactly. ... 18 May 2010 08:10
Add date to slide
I am trying to find out how I automatically can place the saving date of my powerpoint document into my slide. The date should only be change when someone is making changes in the slides and saves the document afterwoods. Thanks in advance Kasper ... 19 May 2010 09:21
Power Point Viewer 2003/2007 - stuck on a black screen
Hello, I have built a Presentation using PowerPoint 2003. After finishing the presentation, I click on Package CD from the file menu to publish the presentation. The presentation contains sub presentations (it was built in modular way). To navigate between the divers presentations, I am using the hyperlinks. ... 2 Jun 2010 02:16
Custom Animation Trigger Reset
I have a custom animation scheme set up in PowerPoint 2007 using triggers on rectangles to pop-up text boxes. I used the triggers to allow for randomization in the training, but can't figure out how to allow for people to keep reclicking on the rectangles at random. Any ideas, or another way to achieve this? ... 17 May 2010 22:25
.SWF files in PPT 2007
I am using Adobe Captivate 4 to create .swf files. I can link into my .pptm with no problems and play, however, sometimes ppt does not open up the file, when I right-click on the link I get a "movie not loaded..."? Any suggestions? Can I embed the file? I go into the Shockwave properties and change EmbedMovie ... 17 May 2010 15:48