From: Kasper on
I am trying to find out how I automatically can place the saving date of my
powerpoint document into my slide. The date should only be change when
someone is making changes in the slides and saves the document afterwoods.

Thanks in advance

Kasper
From: Luc on
Kasper,
Unfortunately there is no such feature in PowerPoint. You can simply insert
the current date using the header and footer dialog. That said maybe
something can be done using VBA. I'm sure someone will drop in to help you if
that is possible.
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You can read the "Last save time" with vba but this doesn't necessarily mean
the document was changed then.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials