From: Kaylwood2 on
I am trying to create a 'photo wall' which will be printed out and pinned on
a board. I would like to have approximately 21 photos to a page with
captions. Is this possible in Powerpoint 2007? I can only see option for 4
pictures at most.
Thank You
Kay
From: Sandy Johnson on
Not in the "print handout" option. I guess you could place 21 photos on each
slide and print as a slide (not a handout).