From: mpeters306 on
I have inserted an .mp3 file on the first slide of my PowerPoint Show. I
have added transition effects and timing. When I try to start the show slide
1 just sits there and doesn't transition to Slide 2. I don't know what I'm
doing wrong but I need an answer today (Tueday 5/18) if at all possible.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Look at problem 1 and answer 2 here.
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/keep_playing.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"mpeters306" wrote:

> I have inserted an .mp3 file on the first slide of my PowerPoint Show. I
> have added transition effects and timing. When I try to start the show slide
> 1 just sits there and doesn't transition to Slide 2. I don't know what I'm
> doing wrong but I need an answer today (Tueday 5/18) if at all possible.

Pages: 1
Prev: Embed large pdf
Next: How to unsnap objects