From: Bhavani on
I completed a poster using powerpoint and used the "snap to" feature to make
sure text boxes were in line. Then the person I was making the poster for
decided they wanted changes. I can't seem to edit those text boxes anymore.

Is there a way to save this poster?
From: Lucy Thomson on
Snap to shouldn't effect editing - what are you trying to do and what is the
problem? Also, what version are you using?

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Are you switching the poster between version 2007/10 and earlier versions?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials