From: ewright on
My high school students are creating a PowerPoint 2007 presentation based on
a song. The song has been inserted into the presentation from the server
(the same folder where their presentation is). Some of them are having
problems with the animations they have added. When a slide first starts the
animation will hesitate (stutter) and then complete normally. It tends to
happen on the first animation of some slides.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
2007 doesn't seem to handle "by letter" animations well. Get the students to
not use this and see if it improves.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials