First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
PP2007: Cannot insert object and link to existing file on website
I know users who can insert object/create from file/browse, and somehow "browse the network" to select a file posted on a website. When I attempt to do the same thing in PP2007, I have the option to browse locally, but see no option to "web browse". Is this a limitation in PP2007, or is there some kind of add... 7 May 2010 15:39
Link slide layout master to Top slide master 2007
Okay, so I change the title and content master footer to the color red then I changed it back to black and went to the top slide master and changed the footer text to red (to affect all the slides) and it affected all but the title and content slide... How do I relink the title and content master to be controled ... 7 May 2010 13:24
Some controls can't be activated
I have a Powerpoint presentation that I received from a 3rd party (*.ppt files). The presentation includes several animations that I *think* are Shockwave objects. When the file is first loaded, there is this popup error message: "Some controls on this presentation can't be activated. They might not be register... 8 May 2010 21:06
slides
Hi, Whenever I insert a sound from my cd file, the music will play but will not advance the slide. I have it on automatically to move at 4 seconds and applied to all slides. Not sure what is happening. Thank you for your help. ... 7 May 2010 13:24
Powerpoint to HTML (NOT Embedding)
I need to convert text (in the form of speakers notes and bullets) and images from a Powerpoint presentation (over 500 slides) to HTML for use in a web-based training appplication created in Dreamweaver CS4. I do not want to embed the presentation. I've done this process before by copying and pasting text in... 7 May 2010 12:16
2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? ... 16 May 2010 13:33
Animating Visio Objects in PowerPoint
I have many Visio diagrams I would like to port into Powerpoint to take advantage of animation. All I know is to copy/paste each individual object (box, line, etc.) from Vision into Powerpoint, so each is recognized as an individual object in Powerpoint. Then, I can animate each individual object. I would lik... 8 May 2010 10:07
How to Anchor Decimal in Text Box
Hello Colleagues, Is it possible to "anchor" decimals in a column of numbers in a text box so all of the decimals in the rows are in perfect alignment? For instance, consider the text below as the contents of a PowerPoint text box: $13.5 Volume (2.1) Mix 4.4 Diversions I seek to have the decimals in... 7 May 2010 12:16
Notes Page Master problem
I have an anomaly with several of my PowerPoint presentations. I am working in PowerPoint 2007 in Windows xp. When I look at the Notes Page, right-click the mouse and click "Reapply Master", the slide image disappears from the page. I have checked the Notes Page Master layout and the slide image is visible e... 10 May 2010 19:56
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 11 May 2010 22:20