First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Unable to read notes in Presenter View - New Iissue
I am using PowePoint 2003 and I have a similiar problem to one posted by Roman Valoria in 2008. Some speaker notes do not appear when I use Presenter View. It is not true for all note pages, just some. Whenever the notes do not appear, the slide number appears in the upper left had corner of the notes area i... 25 Apr 2010 16:44
Print cancellation
Hello all, Can I cancel print operation from PowerPoint COM Add-In? ... 25 Apr 2010 07:42
how to remove sound from PowerPoint file?
Hello. I tried to remove music from slide using : Slide Show > Slide Transition and select [No Sound] but music still is playing. What to do? ... 26 Apr 2010 09:10
How to include predesigned shapes into an Add-in?
Powerpoint 2003. I have an Add-in with an Auto_open() sub that creates a custom toolbar with some buttons that fire different macros that is included in the Add-in. One macro moves around existing shapes (images) in the ppt presentation and that works fine as long as the shapes are there. But if the user has ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39
EFFECT OPTION UNDER DESIGN RIBBON
This is going to sound really dumb, but I cannot figure out what the "effect" option does on the design ribbon in powerpoint 07. My teacher does not know, and it is not in my text book. I tried playing with it with text and graphics and just cannot figure it out. Can anyone help with some advice on how to ut... 24 Apr 2010 21:39
modifying and copying multiply selections
Why when I select multiply objects, including text boxes or when I try to select them and then drag to a different locations the program just create a new copy but leaves the old one behind it? It didn't happen when I was working with other versions of Power Point. ... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
Notes not showing in presenter view (Similar to previous post)
I'm using PowerPoint 2003. I am customizing a presentation by adding notes to a presentation created by someone else. In reviewing the presentation in Presenter View, I have noticed that some speaker notes do not appear. When I look in normal view, they are there, but in Presenter View they are gone. I read... 24 Apr 2010 17:15
how to create powerpoint presentation in a booklet format?
Unable to create a booklet from my powerpoint presentation. The text direct goes the wrong way. I have Windows XP. ... 24 Apr 2010 17:15
Import text into existing slides
I am using PowerPoint 2007 to modify an existing PowerPoint show of 300 slides with photos and notes on each one. I want to add text titles and subtitles from a Word outline document into placeholders on each slide without affecting the existing photos or notes. "Import from Outline" from Word seems to only inse... 24 Apr 2010 05:03
Power Point - Renumbering Slides In Several Places in Same PPT
Microsoft, It is really essential that we be able to SKIP or RESTART slide numbering in Power Point and have it increase automatically --- without having to change each by hand for 100+ slides. Other programs like Word offer this solution (restart numbering, etc). I know how to change start number of slide... 23 Apr 2010 16:11