First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Powerpoint 2007 Problem: Freeform Tool Snap To Grid
when I tried using ppt 2007 was disappointed the freeform tool lack function present in ppt 2003. It does not have snap to grid feature working. Any plans to fix this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this ... 21 Apr 2010 11:33
Create a new slide from animation endpoint
I have used motion paths to animate a slide. I'd like my next slide to start from where the motion paths finish, but can't find a way to do this. If I copy the slide I get the start rather than end points. I have tried capture show but that doesn't give me a slide I can edit further. Only option seems to be ... 21 Apr 2010 10:31
how to keep input as Eng. in powerpoint if keyb. is Fin?
I have Fin keyboard and I need to type in English in PowerPoint but after every hit of enter it change it back it Finnish. it not help if I have Eng. as default input in PP. If I change my W7 input to Eng. it will chahge also the keyboard to eng and it will be inbosiple to type because HW will still Fin I ... 21 Apr 2010 05:20
recode
First off, video files are not embedded in 2007 but linked so check that the avi files are on the new computer. Other issues it could be: codec problem - see if the avis run in the mci player (PowerPoint uses this to run videos, not Windows Media Player) file path length problem - try moving ppt and avi to the same f... 21 Apr 2010 02:14
recode
First off, video files are not embedded in 2007 but linked so check that the avi files are on the new computer. Other issues it could be: codec problem - see if the avis run in the mci player (PowerPoint uses this to run videos, not Windows Media Player) file path length problem - try moving ppt and avi to the same f... 21 Apr 2010 02:14
recode
First off, video files are not embedded in 2007 but linked so check that the avi files are on the new computer. Other issues it could be: codec problem - see if the avis run in the mci player(PowerPoint uses this to run videos, not Windows Media Player) file path length problem - try moving ppt and avi to the same fo... 21 Apr 2010 02:14
How to replace chart color
Currently I update a presentation using a new template. The color of some charts are updated automaticly according to the new template color schemes. But some are not. I have to double click the charts and change the color of each charts now. There are lots of charts. Is there any methond to replace the old chart... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
Need Help with PPT & Presenter... disabled Add-in but I am Admin!
PowerPoint 2007 crashed, and has disabled the Adobe Presenter add-in. When I go to the Office menu > PowerPoint Options > Add-Ins, find the Presenter Add-in, check the box and click "Add", it says only an Administrator can do this. BUT I am the only Administrator. I have tried Restart and Reboot, thinking if I ... 21 Apr 2010 15:42
PowerPoint slides converted into html
Hi, I have converted a powerpoint presentation into html. When I launch the slide0001.htm file in my browser, the onload event gets fired first, then the ONUNLOAD event and then the ONLOAD event for the second time. Can you please explain this behaviour and suggest me something to avoid this??? ... 21 Apr 2010 15:42
convert pptx to docx
How to convert PowerPoint to Word document? ... 20 Apr 2010 21:55