First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Printing from the RGB to CMYK
I work in a digital printing facility with a HP Designjet 5500ps printer which is set up CMYK. Powerpoint is set to RGB. We find that when we send a very blue background slide for making a poster the blue turns to PURPLE! Even if we save as a PDF that turns to purple. Does anyone know how to get around this te... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
AVI Sound won't play
I have inserted an .avi movie into PPT. The movie plays fine, but there is no sound. The movie plays fine, with sound, in Windows Media Player. I have checked to make sure my volume is on in PPT and on my computer. Thanks for your help. Cheryl ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Using Powerpoint with Live Video
Hello, a long time ago I viewed an amazing presentation. The details are very hazy, but they were using Powerpoint and using it to super-impose titles onto *live video*!! I did ask them at the time how they did this. The exact steps I unfortunately have forgot. They were using a high-end consumer video card ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Master Slide defaults
Is it possible to create a master slide without having a text or bullet placeholder and have that master be the default when inserting a new slide? I've created a new slide template with only a title placeholder on the slide master; however, every time I try to insert a new slide, the slide comes in with a te... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Can't open an embedded .zip file
I have one computer in my area that has problems opening our PowerPOint presentations. It will open the presentation, but when we try to open the ..zip file that is embedded in the last slide, PowerPoint locks up and crashes. This happens with all files we try on this computer, and every other computer ca... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
freeform snap to grid
I have problem with ppt2007. In 2003 I had snap-to-grid set on. It made sure all vertices fell on exact grids, and worked for all objects. Now in ppt2007 I have snap to grid on. Freeform shape does NOT snap to grid. Everything else seems to (example rectangles). Any work arounds? looking on google l... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Snap To Grid on FreeForm
I just had ppt-2007 put on my machine. There is one feature I can not get to work! On ppt2002 I had "snap to grid" turned on. This gave me repeatable geometry. This *DID* work for freeform tool. All vertices (end points were forced onto exact grid locations). This feature could be over-rided by hol... 20 Apr 2010 13:27
prevent new masters being pasted in?
Hi, Working in PPT 2007 on Windows XP. When copying slides from one presentation to another, I would like to prevent users from possibly pasting in any master slides from the source file as well. (This happens if they chose "Keep source formatting" when they paste- instead of "Use destination theme"). Is ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Correction
The last part should be: "...but those *aren't* needed to just show the presentation." -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "Jaime" <NOSPAMjaimelobo(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OAy6ujA4KHA.5212(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... There is no setting in PowerPoint needed if you just want the presentat... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
Color in cells table
I have to put different colors in different cells of a table. I want to create a macro to help me do this. I followed the instructions to create a macro, but nothing happenned. The macro does not contains any visual basic codes and does not work. The need is simple as: When in a cell, select the appropriat... 22 Apr 2010 12:26