From: cheryl999 on
I have inserted an .avi movie into PPT. The movie plays fine, but there is
no sound.

The movie plays fine, with sound, in Windows Media Player.

I have checked to make sure my volume is on in PPT and on my computer.

Thanks for your help.

Cheryl
From: jpforestier on
Try that: Transcode your AVI to WMV (using SUPER (free) for example) and
insert it. Now, does it play?

"cheryl999" <cheryl999(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 3E6149C0-D473-4869-B559-72376FC0DECD(a)microsoft.com...