First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
vb for no color or transparent
I have a textbox with a fill color of white. How do I change it back to transparent/no fill using vba? Using ppt 2007. ActivePresentation.Slides(2).Shapes("MainChar").Fill.ForeColor.RGB = ? -- Mike Mast Special Education Preschool Teacher ... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
2007 Slide Numbering doesn't work
I have a presentation in which the numbering doesn't work...I've gone step by step through everything I can find but I don't see it. Checked the master to ensure a placeholder was there, that the text is visible. I click on the slide thumbnail, click insert / slide number, check off slide numbering, click app... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
Set Focus
I have text box that I input data into and I was wondering if it is possible to set focus to the text box and avoid clicking on the box. I thought the term is Set Focus, but can't find any information or example that would help in doing so. Any help would be appreciated .. PPT 2003. ... 20 Apr 2010 21:55
Can't make a straight line
I have to make an org chart in PP. I have to draw the shapes and add lines myself. I can't figure out how to make a straight line to save my life! I have even tried "locking" the line and that doesn't work. The line also goes out further than I want it too or not long enough. All the shapes and text boxes ... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
Arrange Horizontally?
Is there a way to arrange windows over-under (horizontally) in Powerpoint 2007 automatically? This works in Word 2007. Michael Koerner wrote: Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the trick-- 28-Sep-09 Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the tric... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
bullet points in the speaker notes pane Powerpoint
I'd like to format the bullet points in the speaker notes pane in Powerpoint 2007. Bigger bullets, bigger gap between the bullet and the text. Can this be done? ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
insert downloads into power point
i downloaded an application called "BioDigital Simulator" of an animated cleft lip/palate surgery and need it put into my power point presentation, but can't fiugre out how to do so.... very frustrating... ... 18 Apr 2010 21:57
how to change preset backgrounds
I am using a preset background offered from Powerpoint, but I want to change it a little. How do I deconstruct the background or how do I change the background ... 18 Apr 2010 21:57
opening a powerpoint document which is protected by InformationRights Management
On 4/18/2010 7:43 PM, Echo S wrote: I'd probably try having IT reinstate his email address, then when you open the file, request read permissions from the author. Generally, they(main IT dept) create a email account when a new employee comes and remove it when he is gone. Don't know if they will or can(they ... 18 Apr 2010 21:57
The presentation cannot be opened. Outlook 2010 Beta
I am using Outlook 2010 Beta, and every time I receive a PPT or PPS attachment and try to open it, the following message apears: The presentation cannot be opened. Your antivirus program may prevent you from opening the presentation. To fix this problem, make sure your antivirus program is current and working ... 18 Apr 2010 19:45