From: Vylula Bell on
I have to make an org chart in PP. I have to draw the shapes and add lines
myself. I can't figure out how to make a straight line to save my life! I
have even tried "locking" the line and that doesn't work. The line also goes
out further than I want it too or not long enough. All the shapes and text
boxes are perfect but the lines are driving me crazy!! Please help!

Vy
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

What version of PowerPoint are you using? And are you using lines or
connectors?

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

"Vylula Bell" <VylulaBell(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have to make an org chart in PP. I have to draw the shapes and add lines
> myself. I can't figure out how to make a straight line to save my life!
> have even tried "locking" the line and that doesn't work. The line also
> goes
> out further than I want it too or not long enough. All the shapes and
> text
> boxes are perfect but the lines are driving me crazy!! Please help!
>
> Vy

Pages: 1
Prev: Arrange Horizontally?
Next: Set Focus