From: Phil K on
I have text box that I input data into and I was wondering if it is possible
to set focus to the text box and avoid clicking on the box. I thought the
term is Set Focus, but can't find any information or example that would help
in doing so. Any help would be appreciated .. PPT 2003.
From: Chirag on
Look at the following page for code to set focus on a text box:
http://officeone.mvps.org/vba/activate_shape.html

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: Phil K on

Thanks ..