From: David on
Is there a way to arrange windows over-under (horizontally) in Powerpoint 2007 automatically? This works in Word 2007.

Michael Koerner wrote:

Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the trick--
28-Sep-09

Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the trick

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

I would like to be able to edit two presentations side-by-side, rather than
having them in a single window. It seems like I used to be able to do this,
but now I cannot find a way to open a second presentation so that stays in
its
own window.

On Monday, September 28, 2009 1:51 PM
ibleslie wrote:

how do I edit two powerpoint 2007 presentations side by side?
I would like to be able to edit two presentations side-by-side, rather than
having them in a single window. It seems like I used to be able to do this,
but now I cannot find a way to open a second presentation so that stays in its
own window.

On Monday, September 28, 2009 2:27 PM
Michael Koerner wrote:

Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the trick--
Open both your presentations, click on View, Arrange All should do the trick

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

I would like to be able to edit two presentations side-by-side, rather than
having them in a single window. It seems like I used to be able to do this,
but now I cannot find a way to open a second presentation so that stays in
its
own window.

Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e41-3846-4db9-8e1b-f54c56a64ed9/get-silverlight-4-install.aspx
From: Lucy Thomson on
Not as far as I know I'm afraid.

Lucy