From: Not Paul Keating Not Paul on
I'd like to format the bullet points in the speaker notes pane in Powerpoint
2007. Bigger bullets, bigger gap between the bullet and the text. Can this
be done?
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <BA533DF8-EBDE-4DC5-8FFC-4B16D31FD245(a)microsoft.com>, Not Paul
Keating wrote:
> I'd like to format the bullet points in the speaker notes pane in Powerpoint
> 2007. Bigger bullets, bigger gap between the bullet and the text. Can this
> be done?

Amazing coincidence! I'm not Paul Keating too. Either. Whichever.

PPT will display minimal formatting in the notes pane; if you want to see the
full formatting, go to Notes View.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Glen Millar on
ROFL! So, you're not into clocks either?

http://www.curriculum.edu.au/cce/default.asp?id=14942

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations:
www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

"Not Paul Keating" <Not Paul Keating(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BA533DF8-EBDE-4DC5-8FFC-4B16D31FD245(a)microsoft.com...