First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Second level text does not auto resize
I have PowerPoint 2003, and have been adjusting an existing design template. It looks fine until one places too much text on the page, so the auto resize kicks in. It seems that all levels are resized except the second - the text size remains the same, but after a while of adding text, the space between lines ... 13 Apr 2010 10:36
Projection
Hi, I have Firefox as a default browser. Since I am working a lot for students, I use Power Point as a base and then a lot of links on excersises, made with Hot Potatoes. If I use the Power Point presentation on my computer (not over the internet), all links for HotPotatoes excersises open in IE whic is always "h... 13 Apr 2010 10:36
Pasting Excel into multiple slides??
I'm creating a presentation for a non-profit board of directors. They are fairly rigid in the format they want to see, so power point format is required. What i am looking to do is paste ~1,000 rows of data from excel, into powerpoint, with 30 rows on each slide. The only way i can seem to get this to wo... 12 Apr 2010 15:55
pausing sound LATER in the presentation to hear an imbedded video
I have created a presentation and a song plays throughout. However, about 20 slides in, I need to pause the song so the viewers can hear the video that plays on that slide. I have tried the "pause" button and it is successful ONLY ON THE FIRST PAGE, where I first inserted the song. Is this impossible to do o... 12 Apr 2010 14:48
same thing here
Exactly the same thing is happening in our office, we are running Windows XP SP3 and Office 2007, Powerpoints 2007 keep crashing when editing charts, it's really frustrating. Anybody found any way to fix this problem? ... 12 Apr 2010 14:48
PP 2007 suddenly VERY SLOW
I have been using PP for years, almost every day. Suddenly, it's working at a ridiculously slow pace -- taking a minute for slides to refresh, etc. All other programs work fine. Is there something about PP that I should check? File size doesn't matter. ... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Text in Text Box won't shift right (PPT 2007, Compatibility Problem?)
On 4/11/2010 6:08 PM, wolf_tracks(a)invalid.com wrote: PPT 2007 student version. I began with a file made with 97, and cleaned out what I didn't need. I created a new slide with a text box, and cut and pasted text into it from the previous page. If I select the text and try to move it to the right or even put... 12 Apr 2010 22:35
Text in Text Box won't shift right
PPT 2007 student version. I began with a file made with 97, and cleaned out what I didn't need. I created a new slide with a text box, and cut and pasted text into it from the previous page. If I select the text and try to move it to the right or even put bullets for each short line, not much happens. Oddly for... 11 Apr 2010 21:15
HOW DO I RENAME A PRESENTATION
I DID A PRESENTATION OF MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING, NOW I'M USING THE SAME PRESENTATION TO DO HER HORSE SHOWS. I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS PRESENTATION TO JOANNE'S HORSE SHOWS. IS THIS POSSIBLE? ... 12 Apr 2010 14:48
ppt2007 table animations
Is there a way to animate the content of a table, making the content appear one cell at a time, or one row/column at a time? thanks! ... 12 Apr 2010 15:55