From: wolf_tracks on
PPT 2007 student version. I began with a file made with 97, and cleaned
out what I didn't need. I created a new slide with a text box, and cut
and pasted text into it from the previous page. If I select the text and
try to move it to the right or even put bullets for each short line, not
much happens. Oddly for the bulleting, the first line is the only one
that receives the bullet. Comments?

Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet

Solid waste produced to generate electricity per person
over a lifetime:
Nuclear power -- 2 pounds in a coke can
Fossil (coal) fuel -- 68.5 tons in six 12-ton RR cars

-- Power to Save the World, Gwyneth Cravens

Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>