First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
how do i use power point for editing pictures?
Is there any way i can use power point for adding stuff to pictures like borders, text, etc. I have pics stored to my docs how would i get that file to power point .If power point is the right program for that? ... 2 Apr 2010 20:25
How do I highlight specific text in a powerpoint slide?
When will PPT be adding the highlighter feature? "Sandy" wrote: There is not a highlighter tool in PowerPoint like there is for Word. You can get around it a couple of different ways. In 2002/2003 you can use the drawing tool to draw a rectangle around the text, no line, fill with yellow at 50%... 8 Apr 2010 21:57
Slide Splitting
"jawed deewan" wrote in message news:2010428342muhandisj(a)yahoo.com... You can try this: Please do not change the subject line. ... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Office programs not saving files intermittently
I just upgraded to Office 2007 a few months ago, and since then have noticed that any changes I make to existing files aren't saved properly. Specifically - at random times after making changes and saving, the program shows the file is saved but when I open the file it has the previous time stamp and none of th... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Presentation Properties
I have PPT 2007. I have always wondered how to make good use of the Powerpoint Properties dialog box. How can Keywords and Category, for example, be put to good use? What searching system can look inside the properties? Are any properties useful for SEO if a presentation is posted on a website? Thank you. Aless... 3 Apr 2010 14:51
recover PPT from PDF?
Recently I got a PDF file, which is generated from PDF. I want to recover it. How to do it? I have install Adobe Reader and PowerPoint 2007 -- Dennile ... 2 Apr 2010 11:31
Please Heeeeelp! Vba code to add animation to an existing object
I am a teacher trying to make a game using 2007, and i am trying to do two things. One is to add an animation like the spin to a picture by clicking on a botton, but all the examples i find , add the animations while creating a shape so i dont know how to make the animation to an existing picture in my slide. t... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Expand/Collapse sub-Bullet Animations
Looking for an easier way...Trying to show three headings on a slide, let's says with 2 bullets under Heading 1, 3 bullets under Heading 2 and 5 bullets under Heading 3. I can easily make all the bullets appear/disappear. What I'd really like to do is first show all three Headings only. Then on next click, make the... 1 Apr 2010 18:01
numbers in data sheet of stacked bar chart
I'm trying to label segments in a stacked bar chart, example: 1-10, 11-20, etc. I'm not able to enter the number with the dash. In most cases it automatically changes to Jan-10. Any tips on how I can fix this? Thanks! ... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
How do I embed music in a slide show?
"Lorne" wrote: How do I embed music in a slide show rather than linking it in Power Point 2003? ... 5 May 2010 16:03