First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Can I turn Publisher Publications into Power Point Presentations?
I have a Publisher Publication I'd like to turn into a presentation. Asides from doing it page by page is there any other way? Thanks! Noe ... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
saving pictures from PPT in TIFF format
Thanks TAJ, the export tool recommended does work. But before I purchase it, I am left wondering if newer versions of PPT support enhanced image export options that would not require a separate add-in? Thanks, Peter "TAJ Simmons" wrote: Michael, it is possible to improve the quality of the ex... 22 Mar 2010 11:54
Time settings get lost when Chart animation for diagramms are used
Through chart animations it is possible to define timing effects for specific elements within a diagramm. So lets say you choose the Chart animation "By Category" for you diagramm and your diagramm has 4 Categories. Now when I configure the timing for the first three categories with the Option "With Previous" a... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
How do I have a text box appear and then disappear in power point
I want to have a flow chart appear in a sequence. During the sequence I want a text box with some bullet points to appear and then disappear (either timed or via mouse clicks). This is to enable the new part of the chart to have some extra explanation without crowding the main slide with lots of small text. ... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
Can I mouse over an object and make it move?
I'm going to have a survey question on a slide where the answer is a number. I'm going to have small icons with the numbers on them (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+). I only want the icon with the number 3 on it to be "clickable" and send them to the next slide. The other icons I want to move to another spot on the page if t... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
saving guides
Is there a way to make a set of personally placed guides stay with a template and/or with a presentation and/or with an individual slide? thanks! ... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
slides not showing on left in preview mode/when you hit play
Helping someone out. It is set to extended desktop in preview. When we click play show, the big slides will show but the slides on the left are all blank (white) but when you click to go to the next one they will play? Tried changing the graphis options with no luck. Also I noticed that the save command is gra... 20 Mar 2010 21:05
Images in Master slides
I want to add an image in the Master slide view that will go on all slide except the Title slide. I can add it to all slide but can't take it off the title slide. I am using 2007. ... 22 Mar 2010 10:32
hyperlink
I have created a number of hyperlinks in my presentation but for some reason I am not being allowed to make a hyperlink to all of the slides. These slides do not appear in the preview when I go to try to make the hyperlink. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks ... 20 Mar 2010 09:48
Changing slide number color
How do I change the color of my slide numbers? ... 20 Mar 2010 10:58