First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Read Only? PPT 2007/2003
I'm creating a file in ppt 2007 which will be opened by ppt 2003 users. I can save the file in that format, but how can I make it read-only? Mark as Final only works in 2007. ... 19 Mar 2010 12:02
FormatAutoshape->ColorsAndLines->Fill->Color->Background
Does anyone know what the above switch does? As far as I can see, it forces a fill of white. I am using Office 2003 with Windows XP. ... 19 Mar 2010 16:41
3D staircase
Does anyone know if there is a freely available ppt slide object or smartart graphic of a 3D staircase, like a series of stacked boxes, which I could reuse, adapt, and label each step with text? Or do I have to build it from scratch? I have PPT2007. thanks! Alessandra ... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
Font size issue in PP2003
I have a slide master which has the title set for 28 pt font. Also title slide with same font size setting. I have a second slide master (different background). Every time I insert a new slide and type in the title field, it sets it down to 24 point font. I verify the master, even try reapply layout, and it... 18 Mar 2010 09:21
.potx and .thmx ??
I have being doing some research into Office 2007 Theme files (.thmx). There are links that have led me to "ThemeBuilder" and this has helped me understand what can be controlled by the .thmx file. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00919.htm http://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/learn/themes/ http://connect.micro... 18 Mar 2010 13:01
Copy slides with source formatting in PowerPoint 2010
Hi All, I am trying to copy a slide from 1.pptx into 2.pptx, till PowerPoint 2007 just copying the following two properties used to bring all background information into the destination slide dst.Design = srcSlide.Design dst.ColorScheme = srcSlide.ColorScheme But in PowerPoint 2010 I even tried using the "Cop... 18 Mar 2010 02:40
Excel Link issue
Hi, I have a powerpoint presentation with links to several Excel spreadsheets. However, the link in the Powerpoint presentation has the outline of the excel cell around the linked data. Does anyone know how to get rid of this??? (i need to keep the links in the presentation) Your help is greatly apprecia... 18 Mar 2010 00:31
Video pause automatic pause and resume!
I want powerpoint to play a movie and pause when the movie reach some specific time 00:02s, 01:01s etc... everytime it pauses i want to resume the movie when i click the mouse. Is this possible ? How can i do it? If it isn't possible what other software should I use? Thanks ... 18 Mar 2010 00:31
Easy Question
I am only asking because I am not completely positive but I figured someone on here would be able to answer this without me spending an hour trying to figure out. I have a powerpoint slide that I made with a hyperlink in it. When you do a slide show, the link is accessible by clicking on it, which is fine...now ... 18 Mar 2010 00:31
PowerPoint Security - Securing a PowerPoint Presentation with copy protection
If you are looking to protect your PowerPoint presentations from being copied and distributed freely then you might want to take a look at http://www.locklizard.com/powerpoint_security.htm It covers PowerPoint Password Security, Microsoft IRM (Information Rights Management) for PowerPoint, and an alternative copy... 17 Mar 2010 14:47