From: RAHUL on
Hi All,

I am trying to copy a slide from 1.pptx into 2.pptx, till PowerPoint
2007 just copying the following two properties used to bring all
background information into the destination slide
dst.Design = srcSlide.Design
dst.ColorScheme = srcSlide.ColorScheme

But in PowerPoint 2010 I even tried using the "Copy slides with source
formatting" as shown at "http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm"
but then also the gradient fills and texture fills are not getting
copied to the destination slide unless i click "Apply to all" in the
"Format background" dialog.

While the same VBA code (given at "http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm")
work perfectly with PP 2003 and 2007, it is not working with
PowerPoint 2010 (unless I do "Apply to All" as mentioned above)

Is this a bug in PowerPoint 2010 or I need to do something extra to
copy those formatting information from srcSlide to destination slide.

Thanks in advance
Rahul

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel Link issue