First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
power point 2007
I couldn't save my power point 2007 into removable flash drive. When I tried to save it the save as menu is not highlighted and the system won't give me any menu that I could save the file. ... 7 Mar 2010 15:11
Windows 7 - MSVCR80.dll & Powerpoint viewer 2007
I get the "Missing msvcr80.dll" error when trying to open PPV 2007 on my Vista Home Premium system. I downloaded the SP-1 version and tried to install it, but it reports that the SP-1 installation has already been made. Nothing happens when I double-click on a PPT file. Any fix for this, please? ... 6 Mar 2010 08:34
Break PowerPoint Security Password
long ago I designed a project for a inter-school computer competition. We were asked to bring them to school this week. When I open it, it asks me a password, but i couldn't remember it. Please help me to break it. please............... thank you - Muhadsha ... 27 Mar 2010 17:42
Transfer Master slide from e mail attachment to New Presentation
I have a master slide in an e mail attachment which I need to use in a new Power Point 2003 presentation. How do I transfer it to the Power Point to use as the Master slide? Step by step please. ... 5 Mar 2010 22:55
smart art
I am trying to creat a geneological chart but I can only find information on the organization chart the two are different because you start with two people on the top and the next level could have as many as 6 boxes or children. I have had a hard time keeping the boxes the same size and moving them around. ... 5 Mar 2010 22:55
bj001r9327@blueyonder.co.uk
if you have a story or a ghost photo plezz tel me ... 5 Mar 2010 20:44
How do I get PPt 2007 out of safe mode
Just installed PPT2007. Switched an older version presentation to 2007 and it seems to be locked in safe mode. Any ideas on what caused this and how to get it out? ... 6 Mar 2010 12:59
Embedded Excel Graph links changing upon updating links/opening
I have multiple charts in an Excel Worksheet (instead of having a tab for each) and I have pasted these charts into a Power Point presentation as "Link - MOE Chart Object". While open, I can update links and everything works properly, however, once I close and reopen the PPT and update the links, all of the cha... 5 Mar 2010 15:06
Chart in PowerPoint 2007 linked to Excel
I want to create a chart in PowerPoint that will allow me to link into Excel to update the Series headers. When I create a chart in PowerPoint 2007 Excel opens side by side with PowerPoint. In the Excel spreadsheet I want to link the Series 1, Series 2, etc. into another Excel file so that if I change the Excel... 5 Mar 2010 13:58
Alternativa para modificar fondos pp
pp 2003 si te deja cambiarlo, por supuesto ya no va a checar con el fondo original, si es que todavia lo tienes. Si lo estas abriendo desde otra maquina que solo tenga 2003 y no te deja abrir el el pptx, instala el paquete de compatibilidad de http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=es&FamilyID=9... 5 Mar 2010 15:06