From: bassplr19 on
I have multiple charts in an Excel Worksheet (instead of having a tab for
each) and I have pasted these charts into a Power Point presentation as "Link
- MOE Chart Object". While open, I can update links and everything works
properly, however, once I close and reopen the PPT and update the links, all
of the charts pasted from one worksheet all show the information from just
one of the charts. When looking at the links, they all say "worksheet chart
3".

When I have a tab for each, the links work fine, but then I have 100 tabs.

Environment:
Office 2007
XP Pro