First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
How do I powerpoint a text inside of a nail?
I want to create an animated nail that has text inside it that will be points in my presentation. I am using microsoft powerpoint 2003. ... 16 Mar 2010 13:58
how do I hide a object until it enters on a cutom mostion path?
Hey, is it possible to have an object (clip art of a taxi in this case :/) hidden until it enters on a free-form motion path? (having it shown at the start kinda ruins the whole thing) ... 15 Mar 2010 06:49
Power Point opens minimized
Hello all: At some time, which I can't pinpoint acurately, power point presentations when double clicked, open minimized. Right clicking on the minimized icon in the task bar has no effect. If the presentation has music you can hear it but, it always runs minimized. I am running Office 2003 Professional which... 13 Mar 2010 20:54
how to retrieve the sounds that I recorded in Powerpoint?
I have interviewed a few people using the Powerpoint sound recorder and included their voices in my presentation. I have saved each voice under different names using the "record sound" box. How can I see the names of each recorded voice? Or retrieve the names files? Many thanks! ... 15 Mar 2010 15:51
Reapplying Notest Master not working
I've tried this in PP2007 & PP2010 RC. I have a handful of decks where I've modified the notes master to include new headers and footers. However many random slides in the decks aren't using the master. I've tried to visit each one and apply the notes master, but in some cases one of the following happens: (1) noth... 13 Mar 2010 06:27
Vectors, PDFs and 3D Rotation Shape Effect
Hi When drawing a shape, entering text and creating a PDF, this usually produces lovely vector based images/text. When the 3D rotation effect is used on objects/text, this doesn't happen and the PDF contains raster elements. Is there any way round this? It's a real disappointment :( Thanks ... 28 Mar 2010 06:49
no text convertor is installed for this type of file -powerpoint
A ppt file which I had worked on earlier now refuses to open using PowerPoint. I get a error window with the message " PowerPoint can't read the outline from c:\users|abcd.ppt. No text converter is installed for this file type. I am surprised because this is a file that I had created and worked on and now i... 13 Mar 2010 17:36
2007 Powerpoint freezes up
When I manipulate labels on my bar or line charts. I was told that this was caused by Service Pack 2. I was told to downloade a "hotfix" at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975021. But when I download that I get an Error = 40 message that some of the files were not unzipped correctly. What can I do? Please e... 13 Mar 2010 17:36
Typing and printing notes in Powerpoint 2007
I want to print a series of notes along with the slide. PPT 2007 only allows one slide per page using 'Notes' and the type is very small. This wastes a lot of paper with only one slide per page as much of the page remains blank. Is there another methodolgy for printing more slides (ie. 3 slides) with notes o... 13 Mar 2010 07:32
When I save a logo as a picture in PP 2003 why is it blacked out
I am trying to create a log in PP 2003. Simple black font and a clip art. When I right clik and save as a picture the file is all blacked out when I try and open it. ... 12 Mar 2010 15:05