First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Callout/Action Buttons
I know how to insert callouts and actions buttons. I need to know how to take a call out, add five actions buttons and save that as a template so I can insert it a lot of slides. When I create the callout and insert the actions buttons now, they do not transfer if I move the callout or copy the callout. I ha... 21 Feb 2010 16:01
Where is the object combo box in the VBE?
In the tutorial, http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00004.htm, it instructs to, "... click on the Object combo box." in the VBE. Where is that? Is that on a tool bar? -Melina ... 19 Feb 2010 17:46
Pausinga dn Restarting Music
Thanks for your attention. In my PowerPoint music (WAV) is embedded. Slide advancing is set as both "on mouse click" and "automatically after 00:05" secs. When the presentation is PAUSED the music too stops. However, on restarting the music does not recommence. How can I achieve this? I am using Win XP SP# ... 21 Feb 2010 02:46
Tab Control For PowerPoint?
PowerPoint 2007 I'm looking to show the change of a table and related graphs over a period of time (10 time points). By pressing sucessive buttons or a slider control, I want to show the change in data. I foresee something similar to a VBA form tab control. Is there any such object available, or a way to ... 21 Feb 2010 11:31
powerpoint 2007 VBA form's window not retaining size
WEIRD BEHAVIOR When I create a VBA form in PP 2007 and run the form it automatically resizes (it width doubles). THis occur even when the are only one or two lines of codes such as Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Me.Left = 100 Me.Top = 10 end sub However this automatic increase in width does ... 19 Feb 2010 01:08
creating text presentation to show on optoma dv10 projector
I made a text presentation, saved and copied it to dvd and tried to use an optoma dv10 home theater projector to show presentation. I saved it as a regular powerpoint presentation. It was a no show. Anyone have any suggestions. When I purchased the projector for our church, I was told that powerpoint presen... 19 Feb 2010 15:32
text and pictures dissappear after click
This doesn't happen in all the slides. I've checked the transitions and animations, the master slide and individual slide, and I can't see any difference or subtlety between the non-functioning slides and others that are working. And no slides are hidden. On about half the slides in my presentation, the slide b... 19 Feb 2010 00:03
print powerpoint file from browser using grayscale option to save
People in our office print powerpoint(.ppt and pptx files) documents from their browsers(Internet Explorer 7/8) to a Toshiba estudio 450 series. When they do it from a browser, they CANNOT see the grayscale option they can choose which can ensure the documents are printed in black and white(thereby saving printer i... 18 Feb 2010 19:38
Why are all slides not playing?
My hubby & someone at work made a .pptx and he called asking for help, saying when he played it the first slide wouldn't show and the rest would only show half a pic. I downloaded and saved as a .ppt. Everything looked normal when I opened it, but when I changed to slide sorter view, I realized slides 8 throu... 18 Feb 2010 16:16
Video Problem - No sound when playing
I converted a file from a movie clip to a windows media file, and installed it into my presentation. It plays no problem, but I have no sound. Help! ... 18 Feb 2010 18:30