From: harleyfiremedic on
I converted a file from a movie clip to a windows media file, and installed
it into my presentation. It plays no problem, but I have no sound.

Help!
From: Jaime on
Have you checked "Sound Volume" for the file (Right-Click, "Edit Movie
Object")?

Do you have sound when you play the file outside of PP with WMP (or any
other player)?
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida

"harleyfiremedic" <harleyfiremedic(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4CFB6455-19C0-4000-8095-5C84E1EDA929(a)microsoft.com...

From: vttotal on
You may want to check the "Movie Options" tab and click on "slide show volume."

What was the movie format for the video? Remember if it was an unknown
format that has no software(codec) for it (e.g: DivX Movies, Mov, etc.) the
computer might not be able to play it.

Let me know how it goes,

Vicente Tulliano

From: Lucy Thomson on
It may be a file path length issue - try moving the ppt & movie to a folder
directly on your c drive, then reinserting the movie.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: harleyfiremedic on
Slide show volume is "high"

Format is "Movie Clip". I also reformatted for Windows Media File. Again,
ity played, but no sound.

Any other ideas?

The movie clip format plays no problem outside of PPT