From: harleyfiremedic on
Movie is directly loaded to my L: drive. I think there may be a codec issue,
because I reformatted it to an avi file and still no luck. I also have a
Vista operating system. I need this fixed tonight as I have to send it
tomorrow.

From: Lucy Thomson on
Is it in the same folder as the ppt?

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP
MOS Master Instructor
www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au

"harleyfiremedic" <harleyfiremedic(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:968D726E-EF46-43F3-8E68-5794F680E063(a)microsoft.com...