From: jpreman on
Thanks for your attention.

In my PowerPoint music (WAV) is embedded. Slide advancing is set as both "on
mouse click" and "automatically after 00:05" secs. When the presentation is
PAUSED the music too stops. However, on restarting the music does not
recommence. How can I achieve this?

I am using Win XP SP# and PPoint 2003.

Preman
From: Jack's stuff on
I have the same problem. After embedding the sound
to continue through the entire presentation, when the
viewer clicks on the slide to advance (even if I have
it automatic) the music stops.

Any way around this?

I'm using Vista Ultimate 64x and PowerPoint 2007