From: ZootRot on
PowerPoint 2007

I'm looking to show the change of a table and related graphs over a period
of time (10 time points). By pressing sucessive buttons or a slider
control, I want to show the change in data.

I foresee something similar to a VBA form tab control. Is there any such
object available, or a way to do this?

Thanks.

From: Steve Hards Steve on
I'm assuming you want to be able to navigate back and forth between different
table/graph slides - otherwise you can just move forward from one to the
other in sequence and color the 'active tab' to indicate progress.

To be able to navigate within the data slides, you just need to create a
slide for each change of table/graph and, on all the slides put shapes (the
navigation 'tabs') hyperlinked to the appropriate data slide.

Make sure you hyperlink from the 'tab' shape, not the text on the tab, and
that you have a spare tab that takes you out of the set of hyperlinked slides
to the slide that follows that section of the presentation.

If you are unsure how to hyperlink to slides, see these instructions:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA100214791033.aspx#2

To save time, you only need to set up the tabs and hyperlinks on one slide
and then copy them and paste them to the other slides.

Don't forget that to use the navigation during the presentation you will
need to be able to manipulate a mouse or touchpad during the course of it so
that you can manage the navigation. (A mouse is easier.)

Steve Hards
Creator, Opazity PPT Add-in