First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
Changed background/font but won't save changes
I'm trying to change an existing presentation created in old version of PP (2003 I believe). Currently working in Office 2007 and trying to get background and font color to be straight black and white format. Found the quick fix in View although that change won't save when I exit and return to the presentatio... 15 Feb 2010 12:05
hide slide
we know hide slide don't show in slide show mode,but when our slide have hyperlink text and we click on it unfortunately we can see hide slide with mouse cursor. i want hide slide disappear with clicking mouse , please help me and if you need more explanation , send me an email ... 15 Feb 2010 12:05
Can I save my PP presentation to be viewed on t.v. from DVD?
Can I save my PP presentation to be viewed on t.v. from DVD and if so, how do I do it? ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
slide show stops at first slide
When I click on "Slide show", it only shows the first slide and stops. What should I do? ... 14 Feb 2010 11:48
Conversion from PDF - Terrific increaseing of filesize
Hello When I attempted to create a .pps slideshow (I have PowerPoint of Office 2000 Premium - under Vista ) using a pdf file with simple "cut and paste" of photos and paragraph, 30 frames totally, I obtained a 49 MB (.pps) file against a 2,4 MB (.pdf) file. I added only a midi file (16 KB) and the s... 14 Feb 2010 19:40
Powerpoint 2003 copied graphics as I click o n them...
Hi, Somehing has happened that drives me crazy! As i select objects in my poer point drawings (to be able to add custom animations), powerpoint makes copies of the objects! So, when I animate it does not work since there are multiple objects overlayed. To fix this i need to delete 1-5 copies of the object and ... 14 Feb 2010 04:09
powerpoint (2003) slides do not advance to next slides. all are t
I have several slides and have completed other presentations w/out problems. Slides do not advance through slide show. all are timed. I have music in the presentation, but having music has never been a problem before. -- mojo123 ... 14 Feb 2010 05:14
animation
I have an animation.gif file which is an animation. when I copy and paste it into another pp show and save the file the gif file is only a blank square.in pp 2007 What may be causing this?? afd ... 17 Feb 2010 02:18
Links cause PowerPoint to freeze when opening
We are trying to move from 2000 to 2007, but there is a massive issue that is preventing us from using 2007. All of our reports are created by linking to excel. This used to work seamlessly in 2000. But now, if you try to open a report in PowerPoint that is linked to excel, you are put through a cycle where p... 12 Feb 2010 18:00
VBA-Does PP have startup file?
Does PP have startup file something like normal.dot in word? I have written an addin that is loaded by a automatic IT procdure , but I want to use VBA Addin.add function for doing it , but I added that code in Auto_Open () of the addin itself ! ( I think you can see the delema here ) if adin is not loaded befor... 13 Feb 2010 16:05