From: ArtWench on
Can I save my PP presentation to be viewed on t.v. from DVD and if so, how
do I do it?
From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/14/10 1:51 PM, ArtWench wrote:
> Can I save my PP presentation to be viewed on t.v. from DVD and if so, how
> do I do it?

This FAQ entry should give you the information you seek:

Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm

--David
--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/
From: vttotal on
There are different tools you can use to convert presentations to DVD format.

Check this software out that does that for you:

http://bytescout.com/how_to_convert_powerpoint_to_video.html

On the other hand, if you want to prevent installing any software and want
to do it the easy way out you can do this:
Print Screen for every slide and paste it to Paint and save it as a JPEG
picture format. Once you have captured every slide as an image file make sure
that your DVD player supports JPEGs and put it as an slideshow(Burn all the
images to your DVD or CD).

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Vicente Tulliano

From: jpforestier on
You don't have to sue ProntScreen !
Save As... JPEG
That's all!
"vttotal" <vttotal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 5EB49C9F-F454-4128-99DF-362E178E2B8F(a)microsoft.com...
> There are different tools you can use to convert presentations to DVD
> format.
>
> Check this software out that does that for you:
>
> http://bytescout.com/how_to_convert_powerpoint_to_video.html
>
> On the other hand, if you want to prevent installing any software and want
> to do it the easy way out you can do this:
> Print Screen for every slide and paste it to Paint and save it as a JPEG
> picture format. Once you have captured every slide as an image file make
> sure
> that your DVD player supports JPEGs and put it as an slideshow(Burn all
> the
> images to your DVD or CD).
>
> Please let me know if you have any other questions,
>
> Vicente Tulliano
>

> "ArtWench" wrote:
>
>> Can I save my PP presentation to be viewed on t.v. from DVD and if so,
>> how
>> do I do it?

Pages: 1
Prev: slide show stops at first slide