From: samira on
we know hide slide don't show in slide show mode,but when our slide have
hyperlink text and we click on it unfortunately we can see hide slide with
mouse cursor.
i want hide slide disappear with clicking mouse , please help me and if you
need more explanation , send me an email
From: Bill Dilworth on
Hi Samira,

Emailing answers negates the benefit of newsgroup answers, so you will need
to check back here for any assistance. That way others can be helped by
your question and answers.

If I understand your question, you are asking for the Goto slide option in
the SlideShow mode to be unavailable for hidden slides. Is this correct?

If this is the case, you will need to be creative. The easiest way would be
to create each of these "hidden" slides as a separate presentation. Then
hyperlink to them when needed. This will completely hide them from the main
show, and, as long as they are in the same folder as the main presentation,
keep them available when the link is clicked on.

Does this help?

Bill Dilworth