From: Minnie on
When I click on "Slide show", it only shows the first slide and stops. What
should I do?
From: Michael Koerner on
Minnie;

We require a little more information to be able to help with your
presentation, mainly the version of PowerPoint your using. You might want to
check your slide transitions to make sure that advance to next slide on
mouse click is not the only item checked.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/14/10 9:13 AM, Minnie wrote:
> When I click on "Slide show", it only shows the first slide and stops. What
> should I do?

There are lots of things that can make this happen. In addition to what
the others have said:

(1) Go to Slide Show > Set Up Show and make sure that all slides are set
to play, not just slides 1 to 1 or a custom show.

(2) Check to see if you have any hidden slides. The easiest way to check
this is by going to Slide Sorter View and seeing if the slide numbers
have a light box with around them with a slash through them. This would
indicate a hidden slide. If you get this, unhide the slides and try again.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/