First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
can't open .ppt file in 07 -- error reads text converter not insta
When trying to open an old powerpoint, I get an error that reads "cannot open outline, text converter not installed for this file type." Since this is a ..ppt file, I am not sure what that means. ... 22 Jan 2010 11:50
how
... 23 Jan 2010 13:12
reinstal problems in MS office 2007
I had uninstall & reinstall MS office 2007, but after reinstalling MS office can't create new documents with mouse right click. And office files are not asociates with MS office. they does not opens. but in add or remove programms MS office is installed. in folder office 12, I run the word, it opened but does n... 21 Jan 2010 15:47
How to change background color that appears when editing a slide?
When I print or preview the powerpoint slides, the color displays appropriately, however, when I need to edit text within a slide, the background color of the text box changes to a really bright blue and makes it nearly impossible to read. ... 21 Jan 2010 13:29
Play from CD AND record narration? - URGENT!
I am using Powerpoint 2207 and have set up a show to play from a CD continously and it is working fine. Now I want to record narration so that the music will be in the background and my voice will be louder than the music. So far I haven't been able to hear the narration (linked, not embedded) although I do s... 22 Jan 2010 19:44
How do I set the default arrowhead shape?
I can not seem to set the default arrowhead shape in powerpoint 2007. right click --> "set default line" does not seem to capture the arrowhead. I don't like the open arrowhead, and want to set the default to be a closed arrowhead. ... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
Windows 7 - MSVCR80.dll & Powerpoint viewer 2007
On a Windows 7 64 bits PC. Powerpoint viewer 2007 wouldn't open a file because MSVCR80.dll was missing. I uninstalled PP viewer and re-installed it. Presto it worked immediately after install. I turn the PC on the next day and go to open a PP file and back to MSVCR80.dll is missing. What gives? And why hasn't t... 21 Jan 2010 07:50
Get the context information on the embedded excel using macro
I have a PowerPoint file with an Embedded Excel. This embedded excel contains Excel Charts. Using macro on the PowerPoint file I am able to get the embedded chart object. But I am not able to get the context information on the PowerPoint Slide. I need the XY cordinates of the mouse pointer. On mouse hover on the... 21 Jan 2010 05:39
text intend in Power Point
I'm copying a text from Word into Power Point. The first line of the text starts where I want but the second and the remaining lines have intend. How can I change it so all lines of the same paragraph copied in PP start at the same distance from the slide edge? Thanks, Aga ... 21 Jan 2010 07:50
How can I randomize the presentation of slides in Power Point?
I need to present some pictures to participants and it would greatly help me if there is some option in Power Point for it to randomize the slides I want to present ... 21 Jan 2010 04:34