From: tomolimo on
On a Windows 7 64 bits PC. Powerpoint viewer 2007 wouldn't open a file
because MSVCR80.dll was missing. I uninstalled PP viewer and re-installed it.
Presto it worked immediately after install. I turn the PC on the next day and
go to open a PP file and back to MSVCR80.dll is missing. What gives? And why
hasn't this been fixed? It's obviously a bug. There are so many posts
involving different issues relating to MSVCR80.

--
Tom
From: Glen Millar on
Hi Tom,