First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
Update time & date
I have made up a 12 slide presentation that we display on an LCD tv at our service counter. It runs in a loop all day. I would like to display the date & time on slide #1 and have it update each time it is displayed. I can only get it to update each time you restart the show is there a way to do this? Thanks f... 18 Dec 2009 04:00
Powerpoint 2000 problems
Hey all, I am creating a powerpoint presentation for my company. We would like to insert a video into the presentation. I know there are several posibilities: - Insert the video just like inserting a video, but hereby losing the posibilitie to use fullscreen (this option isnt available before PP2003) - Insert... 16 Dec 2009 09:03
How do I add a manual button to exit my slide show?
I have created a slide show that I will send as an email attachment. I would like to insert the button in the lower left corner that can be used to exit the slide show. How do I do this? ... 15 Dec 2009 21:11
IE8 converts ppsx and pptx files to zip files FF does not
I started to share some ppt and pps files because I knew most of my friends did not have Office 2007, Now I find that when using IE8 to download some of my friends pptx and ppsx files they get the pptx and ppsx suffix replaced by a zip suffix when downloading. real pain in the butt as I can't find out how to get Wind... 15 Dec 2009 00:20
Best way to change style of a table
I have a table I added via VBA like this: set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTable(...) I then add some cells to it by: oTable.Cell(...).Shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" However, I cannot get a handle on these cells to update the font, fill, etc. What is the best way ... 19 Dec 2009 13:50
Why is Close Group option greyed out?
Why is Close Group option greyed out on the Windows taskbar for PowerPoint 2007? PowerPoint 2007 and Word 2007 both have the Advanced Option to show all windows in the taskbar, but if I have 7 Word files open and they are grouped on the taskbar, I can right click the taskbar and choose "Close Group". All of ... 14 Dec 2009 14:22
VBA 07 - slide side doesn't change
Hi everybody, I use the follwoing code to change the slide size ActivePresentation.PageSetup.SlideSize = ppSlideSizeLetterPaper or ActivePresentation.PageSetup.SlideSize =ppSlideSizeA4Paper it works fine in 03 but in 07 although it shows on the User Inteface page setup dialog box that size is changed , act... 14 Dec 2009 15:29
Making 2007 toolbars (or the like)
My 2003 add-ins work in 2007, but my menus appear under the Addins tab. 'Any way to make this nicer in 2007? Can we add our own tabs or toolbars in 2007? Can we add our own commands to the ribbon at all? Any tips or leads on good reading for this, I'm all ears (or eyes). -Melina ... 13 Dec 2009 13:13
PLEASE READ: The Forum is broken. Again.
FWIW, I've been using Google Groups for years and have been happy with it for the most part. (I followed it over from when it was Deja-news and Google improved it a lot.) I mainly like the ability to search. But I liked the immediacy of postings with seeing the Usenet group directly with a browser such as Outlook e... 11 Dec 2009 13:37
Video from one slide is embedding itself into another slide
I'm not sure how this is happening. I have a user that has created a ppt presentation from scratch. She converted the .ppt file to .pps and ran the ppt show. What happens next is after the 3rd or 4th loop, a video from let's just say the 11th slide embeds itself to the 8th slide. She and I have checked to s... 11 Dec 2009 18:05