From: Emperor on
Hey all,

I am creating a powerpoint presentation for my company.
We would like to insert a video into the presentation.

I know there are several posibilities:
- Insert the video just like inserting a video, but hereby losing the
posibilitie to use fullscreen (this option isnt available before PP2003)
- Inserting a video into a 'Windows media player' controll element.
Everything worked fine at first... but now I am having problems. The video
automatically resizes with like 150% when flipping trough the sheets.
I don't know if anyone knows this problem, I can't find it on Google or
anything...
So my idea was, can I set the size of the video in VBA? I know I have to use
WindowsMediaPlayer1.width/height etc.. But I don't know into what Sub I need
to place this...

- Third option I tried was converting the files to flash (swf), but I cant
get the video to play, maybe this is a problem from PP2000, or its just me...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thnx in advance!

Mathijs

From: TAJ Simmons on
Mathijs

Can you not just "insert > movie > from file"

and then manually re-size the movie to fill the screen?

It's hard for me to imagine what ppt 2000 was like :)

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

From: Emperor on
Mr. Simmons,

First of all, thank you for your reply.

What you suggest is ofcourse possible, but the idea was to play the movie
small when this was enough, but having the possibiltie to play the video
fullscreen when needed.

This is why i was using the controll elements, cause this was a full player
with options for pausing, full screen etc (just like a WMP window).

Do you have any other ideas?

Mathijs