From: Carusat on
Why is Close Group option greyed out on the Windows taskbar for PowerPoint
2007?

PowerPoint 2007 and Word 2007 both have the Advanced Option to show all
windows in the taskbar, but if I have 7 Word files open and they are grouped
on the taskbar, I can right click the taskbar and choose "Close Group". All
of the Word files close (as long as I don't need to save changes to any of
the files, of course). This "Close Group" option is greyed out for PowerPoint
2007. How do I "ungrey" this option?
From: Maxsparrow on
You probably can't since microsoft blows.