First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
Cannot print screen and paste into PP anymore
I used to be able to use print screen and then paste into a PowerPoint slide, but for no apparent reason now I cannot. The Paste option is there, but nothing, not even a placeholder, shows up on the slide. I can do this in Word, so the problem has to be PowerPoint. I am using PowerPoint 2002 on XP. Any ideas? ... 19 Jan 2010 13:33
removal of text shadow ran amonk
How do I remove text shadow that is beneath each letter in each word? I changed slide design in which the text had shadows, and some slides' text title has shadow behind each each letter in each word, which is what I want. However, there is text shadow beneath each letter in each word as well and it's upside d... 20 Jan 2010 15:12
color Text range in powerpoint
I've written vba macro to insert a textbox into my powerpoint slide presentation, but I want to emphasize a specific word or words in the text box by changing its color to red. I only want the word to be red, not the entire content of the textbox. Can this be done? Are there examples? thnaks -- Message posted ... 19 Jan 2010 14:41
"Followed Hyperlink" color doesn't change in PPT 2007, as in 2003
After clicking on a hyperlink then returning to the slide with the hyperlink, the text doesn't change color as it does when running the presentation in PowerPoint 2003. I have checked in 'Design-Colors-Create New Theme Colors', and the 'Followed Hyperlink" color shows the desired color. During the presentation ... 17 Jan 2010 11:41
How do I handwrite in PowerPoint 2007?
I want to write in a PowerPoint presentation in handwriting like we're able to in MSN Messenger and so forth...something to make my presentation more personal. ... 16 Jan 2010 16:09
Auto-playing music during other animations
How do I play a sound file automatically from the beginning of one slide, but also run a sequence of other animations during the song without having to wait for the song to end? Setting the other animations to "start with previous" and delaying each one a few more seconds than the last is tedious and takes fore... 16 Jan 2010 15:03
Printing of Slide
I printed the slides of a PowerPoint file. All the slides are printed, the graphs of the master can print-out perfectly, however, the graphs of the master cannot print if only any single slide is printed. In the Tools > Option > Print, background printing is checked. How to print the single slide with the ma... 20 Jan 2010 06:13
How can I set the default New Slide layout?
I asked this on 1/4/10, and I was wondering if someone could help out? Please. And thank you! In PPT 2007, how can I set a default so that choosing "New Slide" will always be a specific master/specific layout. Or, what is PPT's logic in choosing what layout gets applied to the New Slide command? I have ... 16 Jan 2010 04:07
Security problem in PowerPoint
For corporate and government security reasons as well as for certain issues of personal privacy, the file names associated with images must NOT appear in the presentation, especially when converted to a PDF. However, PowerPoint automatically inserts the image file name as alternate text. There is no way to se... 16 Jan 2010 23:48
Powerpoint access excel graphs
Hello Ive just managed to get scores from a powerpoint quiz transfered into an access database, and i now want to pull the results back through and create graphs from them! What would be the best way to do this? Ive tried to link through excel with an access adodc and then back to powerpoint but that doesnt se... 16 Jan 2010 12:49