From: yclhk on
I printed the slides of a PowerPoint file. All the slides are printed, the
graphs of the master can print-out perfectly, however, the graphs of the
master cannot print if only any single slide is printed. In the Tools >
Option > Print, background printing is checked. How to print the single
slide with the master layout ?

My MS office is Office XP.
From: Sandy Johnson on
Could you clarify. I don't understand your question and would like to help.

Sandy

From: yclhk on
The problem is :

- I prepare a ppt file from the template with master
- If I print all the pages (slides) of the ppt file, the design and graph
that come with the master can be printed perfectly
- However, I print a single page of the ppt file, the printout is come out
without the design and graph of master, i.e. only with the content and no
background printed

Thanks,