From: Shashnei on
How do I play a sound file automatically from the beginning of one slide, but
also run a sequence of other animations during the song without having to
wait for the song to end?
Setting the other animations to "start with previous" and delaying each one
a few more seconds than the last is tedious and takes forever. I wish I could
play the song independently from my long custom animation list so I can use
the "start after previous" button for my animations and make my life easier.
Any suggestions?
From: jpforestier on
The other animations should start "Vith previous" evently with a delay
"Shashnei" <Shashnei(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: C3BDE0A6-EF8A-4254-9A14-185ADA659A20(a)microsoft.com...

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Try double clicking the sound entry in custom animation pane then in Effects
tab choose STOP PLAYING after current slide.

See if that helps
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials