From: TJ on
I asked this on 1/4/10, and I was wondering if someone could help out?
Please. And thank you!

In PPT 2007, how can I set a default so that choosing "New Slide" will always
be a specific master/specific layout.

Or, what is PPT's logic in choosing what layout gets applied to the New
Slide command?

I have a master I have developed and every time I choose New Slide, I get
the 2 column layout, which is maddening because I most frequently use the
single column layout.

Thanks!

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
AFAIK when you add a new slide without specifying the layout you either get
as Echo said single column text OR the last layout specified. Two column is
then unusual!

You can influence the layout of the first slide by saving a slide with that
layout as Blank.potx, that might be worth a shot.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials