First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Powerpoint viewer 2007 on windows embedded standard 2009
I had trying to install powerpoint viewer 2007 to my windows embedded system, but it cannot open pptx file and get an error message "This file requires the Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system to view its contents". After i installed fileformatconverter.exe i get another error message "The converter fa... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Shuffling my slides
I was wondering if there was any way to shuffle my slides so that they become random? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Overlaying a text box on a video
I am using PowerPoint X for Mac. I have a video with identifying information displayed in the top corner and I would like to overlay a black box over this information in order to prevent it from being visible. However, when the video is played, the black box moves behind the video after the first frame is played an... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Videos in thumbdrive version of PP show won't play
Made a presentation CD of a Powerpoint 2003 slideshow that included videos in mpeg and put the presentation on a thumbdrive so I could play the show on another computer. The videos will play on my computer but not on the computer using the thumbdrive presentation. Both computers are running windows xp. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
stop sound when on video slide
i create one power point with full of internal hyperlink which go around all my slide. i add a music (mp3) to be continuously play all the time. No problem with that. But one of my slide contain video in it. So when the video played, the music does not stop. How can i stop the music when the video played or at... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Hi RES jjpgs made from SAVE AS option
I changed the registry in order to create 300 dpi jpg successfully ....however... its like the 1/3 bottom of the slide gets cropped off and any special effects on text (glow, underline) does weird things.. like go on another part of the slide.. not where its supposed to be. How can I have HI RES jpgs AND not h... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Insert Multiple Pages from Word in Multiple PowerPoint Slides
I have a 10-page Word document (2003) that I want to insert into PowerPoint (2003) While in PP, I went to Insert > Object and then browsed to find the doc. and then I inserted it. But it only inserts the first page of the Word. doc. into the 1st slide. I want it to insert 10 pages into 10 slides. What can I do ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Grayscale in Powerpoint 2003 to Microsoft Word
I want to import one of my slides on a PowerPoint presentation as a grayscale to a Microsoft document but am unable to determine how to do this. Regardless of the fact that the PowerPoint slides on the left of the slide are in color, when I copy and paste they come out dark, not as grayscale or even as black on wh... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
PowerPoint option for global reapply layout in Notes view.
As a Government contractor, we heavily utilize PowerPoint. Some of our presentations are over 200 slides. An option to allow a global update, or even the capability to select slide in slide sorter view, and reapply the notes layout, would be an incredible time saver. ---------------- This post is a suggesti... 2 Feb 2010 17:34